The company will announce other store openings as stay-at-home orders are lifted in other states where it operates.
Stickley Audi & Co. starts to reopen retail stores
MANLIUS, N.Y. – Stickley Audi & Co. announced it is re-opening three of its 16 showrooms starting May 9 including its Englewood, Colo.; Superior, Colo.; and Pineville, N.C., locations.
In reopening the showrooms, the company said it following strict CDC guidelines and the direction of health experts to keep its employees and customers safe.
- Implementing approved sanitation processes including wiping down hard surfaces more frequently.
- Mandating that all Stickley Audi & Co. employees complete a daily wellness check upon reporting to work, wear face mask protection in the showroom and maintain social distancing.
- Encouraging all customers to remain six feet apart and avoid close contact with others.
- Encouraging customers to wear face protection in the showroom.
Customers can also use alternative methods of shopping with Stickley or can utilize its complimentary design services, including:
- Calling the store or making an appointment to meet with a designer at their local showroom
- Using the company’s online chat system at www.stickleyaudi.com. This online chat tool will connect customers with their local showroom representative for questions regarding product availability, pricing, customization opportunities and ordering.
- Connecting with their local showroom via email, which will allow them to share room photos for the complimentary design services.
“The entire Stickley Audi & Co. team is excited to re-open select showrooms to help our customers create their dream home,” said Aminy Audi, CEO and chairman of the board of L.&J.G. Stickley. “Our communities have undoubtedly been challenged by these unprecedented times, and we are doing everything we can to keep our valued customers and team safe and healthy.”